gamesgeek07gamesgeek07

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Sonic VS Shadow Sonic VS Shadow

It won't start, the play button doesn't work.

SonicGokuFan4125 responds:

READ THE DESCRIPTION

Starfish Factoids Redux Starfish Factoids Redux

Weirdly true

I like this flash, its a simple conversation and it works well, I see your point about starfish, thats really weird. This would also be better with a play button, like on a menu, just a little menu, i think thats easy, i don't know about making animations or menus.

FletcherComics responds:

I'm going to look into that. I don't really know how to do it, but I bet I could figure it out.

StickMenFutureConcepts StickMenFutureConcepts

Did I just masturbate?

Simple yet pretty awesome, it was smooth and the action never stopped. I thought the backgrounds could have been more detailed as they pixelated a little, but i'm nitpicking, an entertaining movie, nice job, hope to see more from you

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Damn, I actually really wanted an upgrade segway smash zombies game...
It was pretty funny though.

Zombies, Inc. Zombies, Inc.

I've already completed this on kong but sod it! This game is awesome, simple business games taste very good, I look forward to your future works!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Good Stuff

This game was entertaining, so it did its job, 10 thumbs up from me! (i stole 8 thumbs)

Cabin in the Woods Cabin in the Woods

if you squint your eyes its just like a picture, this is pretty amazingly life-like

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup

Ooof

The only bit i don't like is the blood coming out of her vagina, that's what is wrong in this picture!

TheShadling responds:

Its that time of the month again.

'Scuse me if I.. 'Scuse me if I..

creamy goodness...

This is another nice piece of work, your weird characters very much reminds me of david firth, maybe you two should form a team and make MASSIVE ANIMATIONS!!

CloseToGhost responds:

Hah, he wouldn't wanna work with me, trust.

However, I do animations, but it takes too much time, so I would like to work with animators.