gamesgeek07gamesgeek07

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Sonic VS Shadow Sonic VS Shadow

It won't start, the play button doesn't work.

SonicGokuFan4125 responds:

READ THE DESCRIPTION

Starfish Factoids Redux Starfish Factoids Redux

Weirdly true

I like this flash, its a simple conversation and it works well, I see your point about starfish, thats really weird. This would also be better with a play button, like on a menu, just a little menu, i think thats easy, i don't know about making animations or menus.

FletcherComics responds:

I'm going to look into that. I don't really know how to do it, but I bet I could figure it out.

StickMenFutureConcepts StickMenFutureConcepts

Did I just masturbate?

Simple yet pretty awesome, it was smooth and the action never stopped. I thought the backgrounds could have been more detailed as they pixelated a little, but i'm nitpicking, an entertaining movie, nice job, hope to see more from you

Cat Face 6 Cat Face 6

Genius

cat-face: gordon you make sure he put some money in your jar
so-called-gordon: its already full!

brilliant work, you are awesomes

Short - Piss Short - Piss

Hankerchief

There is a possibility that i have masturbated to this

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

coolio

I like it, the animation is awesome, you actually make left 4 dead look good!!!!
I do agree that louis should be black though, it would make more sense
p.s. I totally agree with you about left 4 dead 2, the first is nowhere near as good as anyone expected it to be, lets just hope some people will mod it to be better

StealthBeast responds:

Thanks for the 10 at any rate, and glad you liked it.

But Louis is staying white >=(

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Top Bosch!!!

This is probably the best thing ive seen in weeks, the animation was perfect and the music fitted perfectly, you should be proud of this flash as it is a gem.
p.s. i dont get why people want a message in it, not everything has to be meaningful

CircusFreakFlash responds:

Hehehe. I feel you there. I didnt have a particular message in mind when I was making it. I guess people can get what they want of out of it.

Then again, I can see how one could derive a moral from this animation. I'm glad this animation was inspirational enough to get people to connect the dots and come up with their own meaning to the story.

Dimlight Dimlight

Awesomes

I've never watched twilight but this is probably accurate, ive seen a few bits from it and it looks crap. Congratulations with the trophy and good luck to all your other flashes!!!!!!!!!
p.s. I GOT BAD!!!! (or bayed, not quite sure)

Jerry Jerry

Good?

This is a really good animation, it is quite real as to how some people live their lives, a bit emotional when he hung himself.... poor jerry
p.s. damn you for making me jump at the hell ending!!!!

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Thankyou

Very good, this simple flash has made my day.
p.s. music was awesome, i love this video